Sunday, 22 January 2017

DONATE FOR THE SPECIALS THAT NEED BLESSINGS

           DONATE FOR THE SPECIALS

I was touched when I heard about a low income teacher in a rural village which lacks electricity and other components, could take out of his hard earning to acquire a land to construct an Information Communication and Technology (ICT) building for the children so to impact the knowledge of computer to the children. I just had to meet him in person, I was overwhelmed when he told me about the great plans he has for the children, and the way he cares about their future in his words like they were his own kids, really touched me that I made it my job to solicit for him so that he could get the required fund to complete the building and acquires the equipment.


Acquired plot of land


















He can only achieve is goals with the assistance of generous donation from good men like you. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke. Computer illiteracy is the evil which has denied lots of children the ability to increase their understanding and knowledge about the world around us, thereby increasing their mind with improper ways of making ends means by every necessarily means like robbery and others. So without the assistance of good men like you, we would not be able to secure a better future for these children. Lets us join hand together and make a difference for this poor unprivileged kids, Press the DONATE button below, and be part of something greater than yourself, and secure the future of a unprivileged kids.

Thank you in advance for your generosity

Sincerely,                 

Your Blessings
Mohammed Saquib Qureshi
Works in Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)                

No comments:

Post a Comment